THIS IS A LIST OF REMINDERS AND THINGS THAT SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO CAMP EVERY DAY:
You are required to check in at the front desk and sign out every day.
MSC staff will mark time in and time out and lunch orders.
EMERGENCY CARD must be completed. On the first day your child attends camp, you will receive your CODE NUMBER. Your child will only be released to people who know your child’s CODE NUMBER. If you do not know your code, you will be asked to present a photo id, and if your name is on your Emergency Card, your child will be released.
- Lost and Found is located in the lobby.
- Please wear camp shirt every day. Write your child’s name on shirts and bag. No one will be allowed on field trips without a camp shirt on. T-shirts will be distributed on your child’s first day of camp. If you forget your camp shirt, your child will be given a t-shirt and you will be billed $10 for a new one.
- Younger children must bring a change of clothes every day.
- Please make sure your child knows if he/she needs a lunch. If your child eats a lunch, you will be charged.
- Bathing suits must be worn underneath Bring clothes to change into after swim time.
- Sunscreen should be applied to camper before he/she comes to camp. If your child burns easily, they may bring sunscreen, stick or spray only.
- Campers should wear tennis shoes every day for outdoor play AND bring a pair of swim shoes or sandals for swim time.
- Please bring a clean dry towel each day and a waterproof bag for wet swimsuit and wet towel.
- Campers can bring money if they want to purchase extra snacks from the snack bar (we provide 2 snacks daily). Money is collected at the front desk and funds are put on a Snack Card. Funds can be added at any time.
- If your child does not attend the scheduled field trip, he/she cannot attend camp that day. All counselors and chaperones will be with their class on the field trip. Check your emails for weekly field trip reminders and departure times.
- Please advise your camper that all counselors and/or chaperones MUST be respected and obeyed. Bad behavior, bullying, cursing and/or fighting will not be tolerated at any level.
- All medication must be checked in at the front desk and form completed.
- We DO NOT ALLOW ANY electronic phones, games or toys at camp. Gym telephones are available for use with permission at any time.