THIS IS A LIST OF REMINDERS AND THINGS THAT SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO CAMP EVERY DAY:
MSC staff will mark time in and time out and lunch orders.
- EMERGENCY CARD must be completed. On the first day, your child attends camp, you will receive your CODE NUMBER. Your child will only be released to people who know your child’s CODE NUMBER.
- Lost and Found located in the lobby.
- Please wear camp shirt every day. Write your child’s name on shirts and bag. No one will be allowed on field trips without a camp shirt on. T-shirts will be distributed on your child’s first day of camp. If you forget your camp shirt, your child will be given a t-shirt and you will be billed $10 for a new one.
- Younger children must bring a change of clothes every day.
- Please make sure your child knows if he/she needs a lunch. If your child eats a lunch, you will be charged.
- Bathing suits must be worn underneath clothes. Bring clothes to change into after swim time.
- Sun screen should be applied to camper before he/she comes to camp. If your child burns easily and must bring sun screen; stick or spray only.
- Campers should wear tennis shoes every day for outdoor play AND bring a pair of swim shoes or sandals for swim time.
- Please bring a clean dry towel each day and a waterproof bag for wet swim suit and wet towel.
- Campers can bring money if they want to purchase extra snacks from the snack bar (we provide 2 snacks daily) or for use in the arcade. All money must be placed in an envelope with your child’s name and grade on the outside and indicate snack or arcade.
- If your child does not attend the scheduled field trip, he/she cannot attend camp that day. All counselors and chaperones will be with their class on the field trip. Check your emails for weekly field trip reminders and departure times.
- Please advise your camper that all counselors and/or chaperones MUST be respected and obeyed. Bad behavior, bullying and/or fighting will not be tolerated at any level.
- All medication must be checked in at the front desk and form completed.
- We do not advise bringing electronic games/toys to camp. These items are easily lost or can be damaged and we will not be responsible for any toys or hand held electronic games. Please label all toys brought for before care and after care use. No mature rated games permitted. We reserve the right to confiscate a device that we feel is being used inappropriately. These can only be picked up by a parent at the front desk.
- No cell phones allowed. Gym telephones are available for use with permission.
SUMMER CAMP - PRIZE BUSTERS
(Special for Campers who enroll in a minimum of 2 Weeks of Full Time Summer Camp.)
Swim Lessons or Advanced Swim/Stroke Training (M, T, TH, F - 45 minutes daily) $90.00 (Regular Price $145.00 for 8 classes - Savings of $55.00). Can be scheduled during summer camp hours.
Gymnastics Recreational Session (55 minutes per week - 9-week session) $90.00 (Regular Price $150.00 savings of $60.00) Classes are from 5pm-8pm Monday-Thursday. SUMMER SESSION ONLY
Wrestling Session (2 hours per week - 8-week session) $90.00 (Regular Price $120.00 savings of $30.00) Can be scheduled during summer camp hours.
Dance Lessons (45 minutes per week - 9 week session) $75.00 (Regular Price $100.00 savings of $25.00). Classes will be 5-6pm Mondays (ballet, jazz, contemporary, lyrical) and Thursdays. (hip hop).